- Bar Admissions
- Professional Associations
Felicia L. Boles
Felicia L. Boles is a fierce competitor, figuratively and literally. She is an accomplished marathon runner and kickboxing instructor.The parallels between these passions and the practice of law are obvious. These areas all require hard work, dedication and focus in order to be successful.
But, a lawyer is someone who does more than goes to battle. A great lawyer must listen and be in tune with their clients’ needs. They must also understand the importance of being able to amicably and expeditiously resolve a matter without extensive & expensive litigation. Felicia L. Boles knows how to accomplish all of these things.
Felicia’s clients describe her as tough, yet extremely empathetic and compassionate. This most likely is a result of her childhood. Felicia L. Boles grew up on a farm in Arkansas, surrounded by animals. In fact, Felicia once nursed a colt back to health by bottle-feeding it – in her family’s kitchen!
Felicia’s family raised and showed horses. Every day, Felicia L. Boles dedicated time to train and care for her horse – to prepare him, as much as possible, for competition.
On the day of the big show, Felicia’s horse was totally prepared. She still remembers how she felt when she landed a jump, ahead of the pack, winning the race easily. It is this drive for success that propels her to jump through the hoops, and over barriers, for her clients.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law: Divorce, Child Custody & Support
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2008
- U.S District Court Southern District of New York, 2010
- N U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2010
- Western District of Missouri, 2008
- CJA Panel, 2008
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. – 2000
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville,Fayetteville, AR
- Bachelor of Arts – 1997
- Deans List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Westchester County Women’s Bar Association, Member