Thoughts About Life and Legal Issues From Personal Injury Law Attorney
Our founder, Steven J. Mandel, is an experienced trial attorney who has seen a lot in his more than 30 years of practice in the tough New York legal scene. Over the course of his career as a litigator and personal injury law attorney, he has developed a number of maxims that define, sometimes in a humorous way, his view of the legal scene. Some are more original than others, but all will make you think.
- The practice of law is an art, not a science.
- If a lawyer only knows the law, the legislature can repeal everything he knows.
- The only thing “luck” gets you is a parking spot. Everything else comes from hard work and design.
- If you focus on the solution, the problems take care of themselves.
- At The Mandel Law Firm, we’ve earned our reputation for excellence one client at a time.
- To be a success, you only have to work half a day. It doesn’t matter if it’s the first 12 hours or the last 12 hours.
- Your problems are now my problems.
- Don’t worry ’til I tell you to worry.
- As long as I’m smiling, everything’s alright.
- Litigation is not a spectator sport. It’s very Darwinian in that only the strongest survive.
- We’ll win as a team.
- In preparing for trial, I prepare for war, but always hope for peace.
- I’m not here to get a birthday card from the other side. All I care about is you.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff, but don’t take any grief from anyone.
- When you’re swimming in the ocean and you hear music playing, get out!
- Integrity and credibility go hand in hand, as does hard work and results.
- If you want things to happen, you have to make them happen.
- Litigation is a marathon, not a sprint.